As your baby’s 1st birthday approaches, you are sure to be asked for gift suggestions from friends and family. You may well also want to ensure that you buy what is age and stage appropriate for your child.
Here are some suggestions for 1st birthday gifts:
- Wooden blocks of various shapes and sizes
- Push trolley (ideal with blocks in load space)
- Babies love to mimic – toy cellphone
- Stacking or nesting toys
- Shape sorting toys
- Noisemakers – anything that rattles, clangs, rings or bleeps
- Water friendly toys
- Books - You can never have enough
- A nest egg, e.g. saving plan; investment; etc.