We collect certain information:
- on registration, when you register on our website;
- when you make use of our services, necessary to provide the service to you;
- from your web browser;
- from cookies we may send to your computer and from web beacons on our website to track how you use our website and to try and give you a personalised experience; and
- optional information, that you provide when you upload or download content from our website or when you enter competitions, take advantage of promotions, respond to surveys or register and subscribe for certain additional services.
- we use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
We may use your information:
- to send you administrative messages and email updates to you regarding the website;
- for marketing purposes;
- targeted content in certain, specified instances.
We might disclose your information in the specific circumstances mentioned in this policy.
We protect your information in the manner specified in our security policy.
- you can turn off cookies in your browser; or
- you can opt-out of marketing communications with us.
GPDR data deletion request
Nubabi offers all customers the opportunity to request data deletion for any data associated with their account. Under Article 17 of the GDPR, data subjects have the right to request erasure of personal data if the data is no longer needed or consent has been withdrawn.
What is the data deletion process?
Once data deletion is requested via sending an email request to email@example.com, the data deletion request enters our queue. Generally, the data is deleted within 14 calendar days of the initial request. During the deletion process data is securely purged from Nubabi databases and servers. All related backup and log data will be deleted within 30 calendar days. Once data has been deleted it cannot be recovered.
You can contact us with privacy related questions at firstname.lastname@example.org